Anyone can be an expert skier 2
Anyone Can Be An Expert Skier 2 is a book and DVD from Harald Harb, about the PMTS++ method of teaching "direct parallel" skiing rather than the traditional approach through wedges and pivoting. You can read more on the forum.
The second Book and DVD is quite a bit more interesting, updated and it does get into a lot of details of advanced skiing. It is great value and available as paperback and ebook!
Here are some of the topics:
- Balance transfer to the new stance ski
- Functional upper and lower body coordination
- Free foot management
- Releases: weighted, one footed, two footed
- The super-phantom move (a refined phantom move)
- Fore/aft balance
- Lots of drills and progressions
- Pole swings
The DVD is very good, packed with great skiing, talks and drills, offering you lots of ideas to improve your skiing.
Bumps and powder - lots of tips... what, you still need more reasons to buy one? Just get it already!
You need to log in to post a comment!